Dr Fixit Raincoat White 20L
Category: Waterproofing Coating
Type: Water Proofing Compounds
Grade: Standard Reagent Grade
Packaging Size: 20 ltr
Ph Value: 8.0 to 9.0
Packaging Type: Bucket
Form Of Chemical: Liquid
Nature: Single component
Solid content: 55.0 to 58.0 %
Elongation: Min 100%
Reduction in Water Penetration: 68%
- A thicker film provides greater resistance to the movement of structures and cracks bridging capabilities. It also has waterproofing properties.
- Dr Fixit Raincoat White is flexible and can be used to cover hairline cracks up to 0.5mm effectively, so water cannot get in.
- Wind-driven rain can be withstood by tough films.
- High elasticity can withstand thermal expansion and contraction with ease.
- It is not necessary to dilute the film. This ensures that desired thicknesses are maintained without affecting performance.
- The aesthetic value of the property is maintained by its resistance to algae and fungus.
- Coatings have a longer life span because they are resistant to UV Rays.
- Dr Fixit Raincoat White is easy to clean and picks up very little dirt.
- High-performance waterproof coating suitable for externally plastered concrete walls.
- Dr Fixit Raincoat White offers a double benefit: exterior paints that are not ordinary have waterproofing properties.
Dr Fixit Raincoat White uses high-quality acrylic polymer, light-fast & weather-resistant pigments, well-selected & graded fillers, many additives, and water as a medium. Because it forms a thicker film, it is ideal for waterproofing and protective coating exterior walls of buildings. It also has excellent flexibility, breathability, water resistance, crack-bridging capability, weathering durability, and resistance to microorganism growth.