Dr Fixit Powder Waterproof
Dr Fixit Powder Waterproof contains waterproofing additives that are dispersed in an inert fine mixer. This powder-waterproofing additive is used to waterproof concrete and cement plasters. It makes concrete more cohesive, reduces porosity, and improves water tightness.
Specification / Standard compliance
Conforms to IS: 2645 – 2003 standard
– Roof slabs and screeds
– Water retention structures
– External plastering
– Corrosion: The reinforcement bars are not susceptible to corrosion because they are free from chloride.
– Water seepage: This is a pore filler that fills capillaries and pores to stop water seepage.
Concrete & plaster’s permeability is reduced because of the consistency.
– Economics: The most economical waterproofing additive that reduces water absorption.
– Setting time and strength: This does not affect the strength or set time of the concrete.
– Compatibility – Compatible with all types and grades of cement.