A glance at the general specifications:
Dr Fixit Pidifin 2K
Acrylic cementitious waterproofing coat. 2kg sealing compound, 1kg liquid chemical additive. High-performance waterproofing coating for balconies and terraces, wet areas. Dr Fixit Pidifin 2K is a two-component cementitious and acrylic flexible waterproofing & protective coat. It’s made of the highest quality portal and cement, well-selected & graded aggregates, additives, and acrylic emulsion Polymer as a binder. It is used to waterproof concrete and protects it.
- Flexibility: Flexible and low-permeable coating.
- Water-resistance: Water-resistance excellent.
- Slip-resistant & Waterproof: Concrete structures can be waterproof.
- Good adhesion: Excellent adhesion to concrete, natural stone, and artificial stone.
- Do you think there is a diffusion problem? High resistance to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffuse.
- Are you able to withstand low temperatures? Resistant to freezing-thaw cycles, de-icing salts.
- Carbonation: Dr Fixit Pidifin 2K has many benefits. It is ideal for waterproofing concrete structures, excellent adhesion to concrete, and resistance to carbon dioxide diffusion and chloride ion diffusion. It is also resistant to freeze-thaw cycles, de-icing salts, and freeze-thaw cycles. It helps to prevent cement concrete from carbonizing. This coating is flexible and highly permeable. It’s easy to find high-quality equipment and tools in Ghana.